Wednesday, October 14, 2015

A Little Inspiration







Its evenings like this when I find it hard to complete the 31 for 21 Challenge.  Riley doesn't get to be tired of having Down syndrome.  He doesn't get the night off or to just forget for the evening.  So as much as I wanted to take the evening off I had to be a bit more creative to find some words. 

Sometimes you have to go looking for a little inspiration.  I was a little short on inspiration tonight as I sat down to write.  So  I borrowed some.  I am sure you will find something that speaks to your heart in all of this. 


http://in1.ccio.co/84/O8/mC/2110.jpg?iw=300Quotes On LifeImage result for quotes to inspireImage result for quotes to inspireImage result for quotes to inspire studentsImage result for quotes to inspire studentsQuotes On LifeImage result for baseball quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to hear from those that stop by. If you don't have a blogger account just choose Anonymous - but don't forget to leave your name in the text of your comment.